Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy
One of the most powerful tools that we have in our effort to make our products better is feedback from our users. Midea welcomes your feedback in many areas of Midea’s existing business. However, prior to any submissions of any kind to Midea, please think carefully whether your submission is merely product feedback or whether it possibly contains new ideas.
Neither Midea nor any of its agents and/or employees accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, new promotions, new or improved products or technologies, product enhancements, processes, materials, marketing plans or new product names (“ideas”). Please do not submit any unsolicited ideas, original creative artwork, suggestions or other works in any form to Midea or any of its agents and/or employees (“submissions” or “submit”).
An unsolicited idea is any suggestion, concept, thought, etc. which is provided in any fashion without first receiving from Midea an original direct request in writing (including terms for handling any confidential information) for such information. Should you still submit an unsolicited idea, disregarding anything to the contrary accompanied with or in your submission, the following terms shall apply to the submissions.
TERMS OF IDEA SUBMISSION
Upon furnishing unsolicited ideas to Midea in any form or manner, you acknowledge and agree that:
(1) The submission and its contents shall not be deemed confidential or proprietary;
(2) If submission is related to any patent or patent application which you hold, it shall not be deemed valid for protection against usage by Midea;
(3) The submission is an express consent from you and your licensors, that Midea may use, distribute and/or circulate the submissions and its contents, for any purpose and in any way perpetually and free-of-charge;
(4) Midea shall have no obligations concerning the submissions, including but not limited to any obligation to review the submission, return any materials or acknowledge receipt of any submissions, and
(5) Midea hereby expressly declines to acknowledge and refuses to accept any terms and conditions accompanied with or included within the submission in its entirety.