Founded in China in 1968, Midea is one of the world's leading technology companies in the fields of consumer electronics and air conditioning, robotics, industrial automation and logistics today. With locations in more than 200 countries, more than 150,000 employees and sales of over 40 billion USD, Midea Group ranks 183rd among the Fortune Global 500 companies worldwide and enriches the lives of billions of people. As part of our European growth strategy, we are looking for new talents for Midea Europe GmbH.
Apply now as:
Senior Specialist (m/w/d) for built-in refrigerators
Midea Europe GmbH | Stuttgart | fulltime | asap
- Lead the development of built-in high-end model standard and program reviews;
- Regularly export technical intelligence reports and establish channels for external cooperation (especially energy conservation and moving parts institutions);
- Establish and update the product map of the market;
- European standards and certifications: deal with IEC and other European standards concerning the preparation, publication and implementation of performance, safety regulations (PL), hazardous substances and food safety standards, and making analysis and judgment on the impact of our products;
- deal with the main European certification bodies (VDE, TUV, etc.) to bridge and communicate products local certification;
- Assist in the completion of European user research and product planning;
- Participate in key customer projects, collect market issues, and assist operation body in quick solution;
- Assist the operation body in conducting local temporary samples testing and disassembling analysis.
- Bachelor´s degree in electronical engineering, mechanical engineering or equivalent;
- Master´s degree is preferred;
- 5+ years of experience in household appliances R&D and 3+ years in the refrigerator area from part development up to whole appliance optimization are preferred;
- proficient in MS Office products including Excel, PowerPoint and Word is required;
- fluent in German and English;
- Built-in High-end project manager;
- Performance design expert.
- dynamic, open minded, strong interpersonal and intercultural skills
- multi-functional/country teams, with a problem-solver mind-set
- willingness to travel especially to China
What we offer:
- the world’s top 500 and fast-growing enterprises
- competitive income levels and benefits
- broad personal development opportunities
- an international work environment
- permanent employment contract with 30 days annual leave and an excellent pay package
- Pension Plan
- free parking spaces and nearby public transport connections
- modern office spaces
If you want to become part of Midea’s success story, please upload your CV, cover letter, references and salary expectations. In case of any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.