MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME - With this slogan, Midea Group has been committed to enriching households and people's lives through innovative technologies and products for over 50 years. Through continuous development, Midea Group is now a global leading technology group in consumer electronics and air conditioning, robotics, industrial automation and logistics. Every day more than 150,000 employees from over 200 countries develop products and solutions for the world of tomorrow.
Midea Europe GmbH is a subsidiary of the Midea Group. With products of the brands Toshiba, Midea, Comfee we offer surprising solutions for our customers in Europe. Rapid growth, daily challenges and opportunities motivate our employees to help shape the Midea success story.
Become part of our team and apply now as:
Senior Specialist (m/w/d) for built-in refrigerators
Midea Europe GmbH | Stuttgart | fulltime | asap
- Lead the development of built-in high-end model standard and program reviews;
- Regularly export technical intelligence reports and establish channels for external cooperation (especially energy conservation and moving parts institutions);
- Establish and update the product map of the market;
- European standards and certifications: deal with IEC and other European standards concerning the preparation, publication and implementation of performance, safety regulations (PL), hazardous substances and food safety standards, and making analysis and judgment on the impact of our products;
- deal with the main European certification bodies (VDE, TUV, etc.) to bridge and communicate products local certification;
- Assist in the completion of European user research and product planning;
- Participate in key customer projects, collect market issues, and assist operation body in quick solution;
- Assist the operation body in conducting local temporary samples testing and disassembling analysis.
- Bachelor´s degree in electronical engineering, mechanical engineering or equivalent;
- Master´s degree is preferred;
- 5+ years of experience in household appliances R&D and 3+ years in the refrigerator area from part development up to whole appliance optimization are preferred;
- proficient in MS Office products including Excel, PowerPoint and Word is required;
- fluent in German and English;
- Built-in High-end project manager;
- Performance design expert.
- dynamic, open minded, strong interpersonal and intercultural skills
- multi-functional/country teams, with a problem-solver mind-set
- willingness to travel especially to China
What we offer:
- An international working environment and agile teamwork
- Goal-oriented and collaborative organizational culture
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working
- Various opportunities for further training and career development
- Employee benefit programs (e.g. subsidized company pension plan, employee discounts)
If you want to become part of Midea’s success story, please upload your CV, cover letter, references and salary expectations. In case of any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.