If you do not agree, please discontinue your use of our website.
1) This website is operated by Midea Philippines Corp., a company incorporated in the Philippines and having its registered address at 20 East Service Road, South Superhighway, Alabang, Muntinlupa City, Philippines 1700.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT, ITS USE AND ITS DISCLOSURE
We generally collect your personal information directly from you. For example, we may collect personal information about you when you deal with us over the telephone, send us warranty cards or correspondence (whether by letter, fax or e-mail), visit our web site, participate in our promotions or competitions or when you have contact with us in person.
3) When you visit our website, you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name and contact details. We may also collect information about your usage of our website as well as information about you from emails and/or letters you send to us. MPC may also request that you complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you are not obliged to respond.
4) MPC may use and analyze the information that we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business. In particular, we may use your information to contact you for your views on our products, services and for marketing purposes.
5) Further, where you have given your consent, we may use your information to:
(i) Let you know about the Midea products and services that we offer which may be of interest to you.
(ii) Notify you about changes to our products and services.
(iii) Allow you participate in the interactive features of our website, when you choose to do so.
6) We may contact you by post, telephone, fax or e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know.
7) We may also pass aggregate information on the usage of our website to third parties but this will not include information that can be used to identify you.
8) As commonly understood, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although MPC will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
9) Where you have consented when providing us with your details, MPC may also allow carefully selected third parties, including other companies in our group, to contact you occasionally about products and services which may be of interest to you. They may contact you by post, telephone, fax or e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted by these companies in the future, please let us know.
10) MPC will always take steps to ensure that your information is used by all third parties in accordance with this policy. Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
11) Should MPC enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
IP ADRESS AND COOKIES
12) MPC may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating systems and browser type, for administration and to report aggregate information for marketing purposes. This is statistical data about your browsing actions and patterns and it does not identify you.
13) Cookies are small amounts of information which we store on your computer. Unless you have indicated your objection when disclosing your details to us, our system will issue cookies to your computer when you log on to the site. Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use the site during future visits. They also allow us to monitor website traffic and to personalise the content of the site for you. You may set up your computer to reject cookies by activating the settings on your browser although, in that case, you may not be able to use certain features on our site. Please refer to the "Help" file of your Internet Browser to learn how to either block all cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
SECURITY, DATA RETENTION AND EXTERNAL LINKS
14) We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
15) We will retain your information for a reasonable period, until you request otherwise, and/or as long as the law requires.
18) All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to our Support Representative at (973) 539-5330 or email us through our Customer Service & Support web page.
CONCEPCION INDUSTRIAL CORPORATION
DATA PRIVACY NOTICE
Concepcion Industrial Corporation and its affiliates (collectively referred to as “CIC”) values the privacy of its Customers. We take the protection and security of our Customers’ Personal Data with utmost importance and commitment. This Data Privacy Notice contains a summary of our policies regarding the collection, use, storage, disclosure, and disposal of our Customers’ Personal Data which we receive and collect from our Customers through our authorized representatives, contact center channels, official websites, web-based and mobile-based applications, and other forms of communications.
What Personal Data do we collect?
We collect and process our Customers’ Personal Data only upon their affirmative consent and in accordance with the Data Privacy Act. In the usual course of our business activities, we collect the following Personal Data from our Customers:
1) full name
4) home address
5) email address
6) contact numbers
We collect Customers’ Personal Data from the following sources: (1) Personal Information Sheet; (2) information we collect about Customers when they contact us through our authorized representatives and contact centers, email, mobile applications or services, and other online and mobile platforms; and (3) information we collect about our Customers from public records and from other available sources authorized to disclose such information.
How do we use your Personal Data?
All our Customers’ Personal Data, which are collected with their consent, and other information with regard to their transactions with us may be combined and processed: (1) to improve our products and services, (2) for communicating with our Customers, and (3) for sales, marketing, aftermarket, and research and development purposes.
We may also disclose our Customers’ Personal Data to: (1) our third party service providers that perform business operations on our behalf; (2) partners who collaborate with us to provide services to our Customers; or (3) business partners that provide joint communications that we hope our Customers find of interest through processing of the following: (a) our Customers’ Internet Protocol address; (b) search terms used; (c) pages and internal links accessed on our site; (d) date and time of visit of the site; (e) geolocation; (f) referring site or platform (if any) through which our Customers clicked through to this site; (g) operating system; (h) web browser type; or (i) type of device used.
How do we protect your Personal Data?
We protect our Customers’ Personal Data through organizational, procedural, and technical security measures. We ensure that only authorized employees and third party service providers, who have undertaken to satisfy our information security and data privacy requirements are allowed to process our Customers’ Personal Data. While we warrant that due diligence is exercised to guarantee privacy of our Customers’ Personal Data, note that no data transmission conducted over the internet and/or through electronic channels can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure. Your Personal Data shall be stored in our secure database for ten (10) years. Thereafter, physical and electronic records shall be disposed.
If you have any comments or questions or if you wish to access, correct, update or ask for a copy of personal information we hold about you, or if you have questions about CIC’s privacy practices in general, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.