I scream for ice cream! Happy National Ice Cream Day, everyone!
This year, we made avocado ice cream, in four different ways! Regular scoop in a bowl, a cone, popsicles, or in its home… an avocado skin bowl! Talk about versatility.
We absolutely love avocado ice cream because it’s sweet, delicious, and it’s so simple to make. All the ingredients are already in your kitchen.
- Two large avocados
- Condensed milk
- Whipped cream
- Lime juice
- Cut two avocado ice cream and put them into a blender.
- Two spoons of condensed milk.
- One teaspoon of lime juice.
- Blend until ready.
- In a separate bowl, add a half bowl of whipped cream inside and whisk.
- Pour the avocado blend inside the cream and mix.
- Freeze for at least four hours.
8. And ENJOY!!