The campaign commences 00:01, Monday, November 6, 2023, and closes at 23:59, Wednesday, December 20, 2023.
1. The participants are required to complete the details as shown on the campaign page.
2. Each email address and contact number may be used for multiple registration entries in the campaign. However, the same recipient cannot be submitted more than once. Each entry becomes the property of the Campaign upon receipt.
3. Each entry must fill out the registration form on Midea Indonesia Official Website.
Click REGISTRATION FORM and fill it in completely and clearly, with the following details.
a. Sender First Name
b. Sender Last Name
c. Sender Contact Number
d. Sender Email Address
e. Recipient First Name
f. Recipient Last Name
g. Desired Gift to deliver (Select a gift from the dropdown menu)
h. Tell us why your dearest deserves the gift (within 1000 characters with spaces)
4. Not include any content that is false, untrue, and/or inaccurate.
5. Be entirely the original work of the Participant submitting the entry
7. Not contain, promote, incite, or instruct any dangerous conduct or commission of any crime or acts of violence.
8. Not contain any inappropriate, politically sensitive, defamatory, discriminatory, demeaning, offensive, obscene, indecent, sexually explicit, or blasphemous material.
9. Not contain the personal information of any person other than that of the Participant submitting the entry.
10. Not contain any material or content, including but not limited to images, words, music, lyrics, recordings, etc. which may breach the intellectual property rights of any third party.
11. Not breach any relevant laws and regulations.
2. Each participant shall only be entitled to one prize throughout the Campaign Period. Winner(s) may claim prize(s) conditional upon the following:
a. Winner(s) shall forfeit any components of the prize(s) that remain unclaimed, for any reason, within five (5) days after announcement by the Organiser in its sole discretion.
b. Winner(s) consent(s) to the Organiser using their name, likeness, image, and/or voice (including photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any media globally and in perpetuity without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the campaign (including any outcome thereof), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Organiser.
c. Winner(s) acknowledge(s) and agree(s) that the Organiser has the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, promote, and otherwise use the promotional materials created, including videos and photographs, to produce public relations materials, the magazine printed ads, editorials, marketing tools, and other printed matters or website of any of its affiliates. Winner(s) shall not have any claim nor be entitled to, any payment for the use, publishing, or broadcasting of the promotional and/or public relations materials created. Furthermore, all rights, title, and interest in and to the abovementioned campaign and/or public relations materials, including all intellectual property rights and moral rights thereto, shall be the property of the Organiser.
d. Winner(s) further agree(s), at the Organiser’s request, to execute all documents to give effect to the terms and conditions, including but not limited to documents in relation to the claim and receipt of prize(s), consents, authorizations, releases, waivers or indemnities for participation in prize components, and intellectual property rights and moral rights.
e. The winner(s) will be notified via contact number & email address starting on November 13, 2023. Prizes not claimed by 5 (five) days after winners announcement may be withdrawn at the Organiser’s discretion.
f. If there’s any special request or changes, the Winner shall within three (3) days upon notified write in to the Organiser, and the Organiser shall at its sole discretion consider such request or changes made.
g. The Organiser and/or its agency may require the prize winner(s) to provide proof of identity, proof of age, and/or proof of residency as a condition for the claim of prize(s). Identification considered suitable for verification is at the sole discretion of the Organiser and/or its agency. The prize(s) will be awarded only to the winner(s) and not to proxies or representatives of the winner(s).
h. Winner(s) acknowledge(s) that some components of the prize(s) may involve dangerous activities in relation to which participation may carry inherent risks. By entering this campaign and accepting the prize, winner(s) accept(s) and assume(s) such risks.
i. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash unless otherwise stated. Cash equivalent will only be provided in case of unforeseen or fortuitous events, and will be to the discretion of Midea.
j. Prize(s) may be issued up to 14 days from the notification of the winner(s). The Organiser shall not be liable for any damage to, or delay in delivery or transit of, the prize(s).
By participating in the Midea "Midea for My Dear" campaign, the Participant and the Recipient (collectively referred to as "the Parties"), agree to comply with these Video Consent Terms & Conditions.
These Terms govern the Parties’ consent to the recording and sharing of a video capturing the gift-sending process as part of the Campaign. Please read these Terms carefully before participating.
By participating in the Campaign, the Parties agree to the following video consent terms:
1. The Recipient’s Consent: the Participant represents and warrants that he/she has obtained the necessary consent from the recipient of the Midea product to be recorded on video during the gift-receiving process. The Participant shall ensure that the recipient is aware of the video recording and its intended use.
2. Recording and Sharing: The Parties agree to be recorded on video during the gift-sending process. This recording may capture audio, video, and visual images of the Parties and their interactions with the Midea product. The Parties acknowledge and consent to the recording and sharing of the video and images for brand and marketing purposes by the Campaign’s organizer.
3. Brand & Marketing Use: The parties acknowledge that the recorded video will be used solely for brand & marketing purposes related to the Campaign of Midea products.
1. Ownership: The Parties retain ownership of their video recording; however, by participating in the Campaign and providing consent to the video recording, the Parties grant the organizer a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, distribute, and display the recorded video for brand and marketing purposes related to the Campaign and Midea products.
2. No Compensation: The Parties acknowledge that they shall not be entitled to any compensation, royalties, or other remuneration for the use of the recorded video, and waive any claims or demands for such compensation.
The Organiser will take reasonable steps to safeguard the privacy of the Parties of the Midea product. However, the Parties understand and agree that the video recording will be shared publicly as part of the Campaign.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Indonesia, and any disputes arising under or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Indonesia.
1. For any questions or concerns regarding the Terms & Conditions, please contact the Organiser.
2. Taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and/or use not specified in these terms and conditions as being provided by the Organiser are the sole responsibility of the winner(s). If required by law, the Organiser and/or its agency reserves the right to withhold and remit to the appropriate tax authorities the amount of any tax or taxes due on the prize. The winner(s) should seek independent financial advice about any tax implications that may arise from the prize-winning.
3. Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, directors, officers, and employees of the Organiser, its agencies, and companies associated with this campaign are not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained in relation to participation in this campaign or during the course of accepting and/or using any prize.
4. If for any reason this campaign is not capable of running as planned, the Organiser reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by relevant regulatory authorities), to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
5. If for any reason this Campaign is not capable of running as planned due to COVID or other fortuitous events, the organizer reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by relevant regulatory authorities), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the campaign or invalidate any affected entries, and to modify the prizes ensuring equal value in Rupiah.
6. The campaign is conducted in Indonesia and is governed by the laws of Indonesia.
By participating in the Midea "Midea for My Dear" Campaign, you have acknowledged that you have read, understood, and agreed to the Terms & Conditions.