TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In conjunction with the Midea Scott & English Electronics Sdn Bhd (Midea) CSR Activity, Midea had initiated the “Midea Flood Support”, to which will carry out FREE inspection with FREE labor fee for repair for Midea Products that were affected due to the recent flood in selected area at Selangor Kelantan, Pahang, Johore, (“Flood Affected Areas”). The main purpose of this Midea Flood Support was to come together to help our customers in their time of need.
Midea provides its free inspection is strictly only applicable for any damages on Midea’s products caused directly by the floods, which are owned by residents at the Flood Affected Areas (as listed below). This Midea Flood Support is not applicable for any accidental physical damage due to mishandling, e.g door dented, broken lid /or product damaged outside the Flood Affected Areas.
The Midea Flood Support is subject to the following terms and conditions: -
Midea Flood Support Period: From 1st January 2022 to 28th January 2022.
Location: Selected locations of Selangor, Kelantan, Pahang & Johore affected by floods.
Eligible Products for the Midea Flood Support:
Check your eligibility: Customer to call Midea customer care line at 03-9224 3088.
1.MIDEA will not entertain any claims or request for any form of products exchange and/or refunds of cash for any damaged Midea’s Products in the Flood Affected Areas.
2.. This MIDEA Flood Support is applicable for Midea end user individual customers only. This Midea’s Flood Support is not applicable to any dealers, resellers and/or distributors.
3. This Midea Flood Support only covers inspection of Midea Products on the damaged Midea’s products (subject to the availability of authorized personnel) in the Flood Affected Areas, which was purchased in Malaysia and distributed by Midea authorized dealers only.
4. Any repair works for damaged Midea’s Products are subject to availability of parts at chargeable cost and subject to the conditions of the Midea’s product that were damaged. The Midea’s products must only be repaired by Midea’s authorized service center.
5. Midea provides its free inspection & labor charges which is strictly only applicable for any damages on Midea products caused directly by the floods, which are owned by residents at the Flood Affected Areas (as listed above) only. This Midea Flood Support is not applicable for any accidental physical damage due to mishandling, e.g. dented door, damaged lid /or product damaged outside the Flood Affected Areas.
6. Free inspection and labor charges offered are not exchangeable and non-refundable for cash. This Midea Flood Support is not valid with other on-going promotions.
7. Midea reserves the right to change and/or amend the terms and conditions without prior notice. In any event of dispute, Midea reserves the right to make the final decision and no further correspondences shall be entertained.
8. Midea reserves the right to reject and/or disqualify any repair request if in any event, Midea has reasonable suspicion that there is any dishonest, fraudulent and/or unlawful conduct or behavior and/or any non-compliance with the Terms and Conditions stated herein.
10. By participating in this Midea Flood Support, each consumer agrees to release and hold MIDEA and its employee, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parents companies, affiliate, subsidiaries, licenses, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisor, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Midea Flood Support including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation , or invasion of privacy.
11. Midea reserves the absolute right to cancel and/or terminate this Midea Flood Support at any time without prior notice and without incurring any liability.
12. For more information on this MIDEA Flood Support, please call MIDEA care-line at 03-9224 3088 or visit https://www.midea.com/my/news/flood-support-programme-2021.
13. The above Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia.